CSES Module 2 Data Set Errata
Posted: June 29, 2005
Updates made to the Advance Release of June 29, 2005, since the Advance Release of December 15, 2004
The third advance release of June 29, 2005 contain additions, updates, and improvements to the second advance release of December 15, 2004. Please do not use files from previous releases with files from the current release. Variable names and attributes, as well as the data, have sometimes been changed.
Some of the updates were as follows:
- Ten (10) election studies have been added: Australia 2004, Belgium 2003, Brazil 2002, Denmark 2001, Finland 2003, Hong Kong 2004, Iceland 2003, Korea 2004, Spain 2004, and the United States 2004.
- Macro data are now present for all election studies in the dataset.
- We applied the June 23, 2005 erratum titled “Germany (2002) – Macro Report: B5046, B5050”.
- We forgot to apply the January 7, 2005 erratum titled “Sweden (2002) – B3012 (Satisfaction with Democracy)” so you will want to make this correction if you are using variable B3012.
- The documentation has been significantly updated.
- Various issues were identified and fixed for data that already appeared in past releases. We are unable to detail all such improvements here.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we would be glad to assist you.